After 128 episodes itâ€™s probably no surprise to any of you how much I love astrology. Weâ€™ve chatting about astrology many times here on the show but never have we delved into the birth chart and looked at it from an applied perspective. Thatâ€™s why Iâ€™m thrilled to welcome Debra Silverman, a psychotherapist, astrology and writer to the show today. She takes a clinical approach to astrology where itâ€™s not just predictive horoscopes but how to get to know your inner self better and live life to your highest potential. She helps you get to know you as it is written in the stars. But we also discuss the importance of fate vs. free will and how to find what your true calling and purpose is in life.
Todayâ€™s episode is a bit different. Rather than just explaining how a birth chart works, Debra is breaking it down for all of you by jumping into my birth chart and sharing some of my inner workings. I hope you enjoy!
On todayâ€™s episode we also discuss:
- Debraâ€™s background and how she combines psychotherapy with astrology
- Her approach to astrology and how its different from others
- What is a birth chart + how are you born with one?
- Your sun, moon and rising signs
- The 4 elements and what they tell you about yourself
- The missing element and what it can teach you
- Saturn returns and what you need to know about it
- South and north nodes and how you can use them to live life to the fullest
- â€¦and so much more!
JOIN THE THM NEWSLETTER
Join 10,000+ members of the THM Community to get access to exclusive recipes, healthy lifestyle tips and behind-the-scenes news from our team!